Did you know that Smyrna is one of the fastest growing cities in all of Georgia? Along with the increase in potential customers for your business, there is an opportunity for incoming competition, too. With the biggest employers being IBM, the Emory-Adventist Hospital, and Glock, entrepreneurs are setting up shop to support these industries. While word-of-mouth advertising used to be sufficient in the past, it is no longer enough to keep new customers coming. For this reason, mobile marketing with vehicle graphics in Smyrna, GA, is the new way to reach multiple demographics.
Mobile Marketing: One Size Does Not Fit All
Customization of a vehicle graphics product is the fundamental component of its success. This is why our visual artists spend plenty of time with clients to learn about the brand messages the companies wish to communicate as well as the focal points of the mobile marketing campaigns themselves. For example, some companies aim at generating name recognition while others seek to foster brand awareness.
Vehicle Graphics Options
Depending on your taste, budget, and need, you have a number of options open to you.
- Full vehicle wrap. A full wrap consists of digitally imprinted vinyl panels. They display graphics, lettering, and style elements that communicate your message. These wraps can be colorful, perhaps feature only two tones, or present in a different way altogether. That said, each wrap is a work of art.
- Partial wrap. Choose from a three-quarter, half, or one-quarter product. Our experts design a set of graphics panels that combine with your vehicle’s paint job to get across your marketing and branding messages. Partial wraps may apply to the sides, the rear and front, the top, or any other configuration – as you see fit.
- Spot graphics. If you wish to target your demographic with images that feature limited lettering, consider spot graphics. They are ideal for the application to a car’s hood, roof, or trunk.
- Graphics and lettering package. Although the lettering spells out your message, the graphics catch the consumer’s attention. They support the written information. For example, a company dealing with rental properties could include images that feature silhouettes of homes.
- Lettering. All by itself, lettering can have a powerful effect. It spells out your company’s name, contact information, and niche. Offsetting the niche explanation can be as easy as presenting it as a vinyl stripe with letter cutouts.
Enhancing the Appearance of a Graphics Package
When you buy vehicle graphics in Smyrna, GA, you are not bound by the overall arrangement of the product groups. For example, consider the addition of perforated vinyl window covers that display a colorful advertisement or continue a vehicle’s wrap on your rear windows. The perforations allow you to see out of the car while driving. Onlookers on the exterior only see your message. Other possible enhancements include quick response (QR) codes, social media icons, and reflective or metallic style elements.
With so many options open to you, contact our vehicle graphics experts today to learn more about the way we can translate your brand into a tangible mobile marketing campaign. Don’t wait to get started on your project!
Written by: Alpine Sign & Graphics Studio Team